Appointment Reminders for Businesses
Send Call, Text, or Email reminders to your patients or customers using our automated appointment reminder system
Welcome to AppointmentReminders.com!
Who are our customers?
- HIPAA Compliant Medical Centers such as family practices, internal medicine, and chiropractors. Other customers include dentists, physical therapy, mental health practices, and more!
- Small Business Owners who want an easy to use reminder system. One that links with their calendars and has no contracts or commitments.
- Large Businesses who want a simple, reliable way to send out automated appointment reminders to their customers.
- Non-Profit Companies based in the U.S. or Canada can get free or discounted appointment reminders
- Anyone who operates a business in the United States or Canada and needs to send appointment reminders, notifications, or alerts to their customers or patients.
Call, Text, and Email Reminders
Mix and match your call, text , and email reminders. Roll failed texts to calls and more!
Text messages are the simplest and easiest way for your customers to receive an appointment reminder.
- Complete customization of your text message content.
- Your customers can text back with up to three customized responses (or keywords) such as “1” or “C” or “Confirm”, etc…
- Include dynamic fields such as Customer/Patient name, Appt Date & Time, more!
- Include custom fields such as room numbers, amounts due, location names, more!
Depending on your business and customers needs, a phone call reminder may be a better choice.
- Send call reminders from your verified office Caller ID.
- Build your phone call reminders from an in-house library of over 150 per-recorded voice files.
- Record your own voice files right over the phone for no additional charge.
- We also offer in-house voice file recordings for a small one time charge.
Email Reminders are still a great way to remind your customers of appointments
- Add your logo, branding colors, company name and number and other custom fields to your email reminders. This ensures a professional look & feel.
- Allow your customers to confirm appointments by pressing buttons in the email.
- Our emails are readable in most email programs and configured to avoid spam filters.
- We use a 1 click unsubscribe method. This allows your customers to easily unsubscribe if they wish, resulting in happy customers and a high email delivery rate.
Link your calendar, upload excel files, or simply use our online interface.
For a more advanced integration, you can utilize our API or allow us to create and manage the interface.
We can connect to most scheduling and EMR software.
Pull Data such as Patient/Customer Name, Appt Date & Time, Location Name, Appt Type, Physician/Therapist Name, More!
Seamless Google Calendar Integration
Decrease no-shows over 90%!
Increase productivity by automating your reminders and freeing up office resources
Fill empty slots by allowing customers to confirm, cancel or reschedule appointments
View reminder results & confirmations in real-time on our website. Download results to a csv or excel file
Receive instant text or email alerts
Receive detailed reports in your inbox
You Build It!
We give you complete control over the content and customization of your appointment reminders
Create them from scratch or use an existing template Our setup wizard can also generate them for you based on your preferences
As always, if you need help or want assistance setting them up we provide free hands-on support!
4 Simple Steps
Create Your Reminders
- Choose the outreach type (call, text, or email – or any combination)
- Build your reminders with your own content
- Include custom fields in your reminders such as Customer Name, Company Name, Appt Date & Time, Phone Numbers and More!
- Allow your customers to respond with up to 3 keywords (e.g. 1 to confirm, C to confirm, “cancel”, etc…)
- Create your phone call reminders using our in-house library of voice files and text blocks or record/create your own!
- Set up a Caller ID so phone calls originate from your office number.
- Configure your email reminders to use your company branding including your logo and colors
- Include custom messages in your reminders such as room numbers, amounts due, physician name, etc…
- Create additional appointment reminder types for different appointment types, clinics, or locations.
Choose Your Data Source
We offer many ways to link your scheduling data with our software.
- Link your Google Calendar and sync up your appointments so your customers automatically receive a reminder whenever you schedule a new appointment.
- Upload excel or text files easily and securely through the web interface.
- Schedule appointments directly through our interface with no software installation required.
- Use our Integration Service to sync up any appointment scheduling software that can export a report with upcoming appointment information.
- Allow us to create and manage your data extract for you or link to your 3rd party EMR or appointment scheduling software.
Schedule and Send Out Your Automated Appointment Reminders
- Send out your appointment reminders immediately or schedule them to be sent at a later date.
- Set up triggers to roll failed text message reminders to calls. Set up notifications to alert you via text or email when people respond in a certain way.
- Send multiple appointment reminders for an appointment. For example, send a reminder a week before the appointment, then send a follow-up the day before or even an hour, or two, or three (you get the idea) before the appointment!
- Send follow up text messages or emails after the appointment to solicit feedback from your customers.
- Link your Google Calendar(s) and leverage Google’s built-in Calendar features such as Recurring Appointments
View Results and Check Replies
- View the delivery status and replies online through our web interface. You can also download these results to an excel file so you can easily sort through the replies and follow up with your customers.
- Receive nightly emailed reports with detailed results on your appointment reminders including delivery status and customer responses.
- If you link your Google Calendar, our service can write back to your calendar when people reply to your appointment reminders. Your change the color of the event as well as view your customers actual response.
- Utilize our Upload Service to Download Reports Automatically.
- Get notified immediately via text message or email for failed appointment reminders or when people confirm or cancel an appointment.
With our service it’s super easy to stay on top of your customer’s replies and confirmations!
Built in the USA
- We are a U.S. Based company and headquartered in Denver, CO.
- Our staff comes to you with years of experience and a combined background in automated communication technologies including text messaging, automated calling, email campaigns, appointment reminder software, data integration, telecommunications, HIPAA Compliance, and customer support.
- We provide live, customer support for account setup and assistance free of charge.
- Our knowledgeable and helpful staff is available to answer any questions that you have via chat, email, call, and/or support tickets.
- We follow all security and HIPAA protocols when it comes to storing and accessing data.
Trusted by Thousands of Businesses
- We are trusted by thousands of businesses across the United States and Canada.
- Our clients include large medical providers, including mental health, physical therapy, and family practitioners.
- We are also trusted by many small business owners ranging from small therapy practices, personal hygiene care, instructors, mechanics, exercise trainers, and more!
- No matter what your business is, we are sure that we will have an account suitable for your business needs.
- We are all about appointment reminders for businesses! If you own or work for a business that needs to send appointment reminders to customers or patients, you have come to the right place!
Years of Experience
AppointmentReminders.com, LLC – Appointment Reminders for Businesses – has been online and in operation since 2012.
The roots and services of the company stretch back over 20 years and span several other companies and organizations specializing in online, automated calling, emailing, and texting communications.
The company has grown substantially since it’s humble beginnings and is now one of the leading appointment reminder services in the United States and Canada.
You can rest assured that your company is in good hands, your data is private and secure, and you will always be able to speak with a live customer service representative when you need help.