Our Commitment To Privacy and Security
I. Collection of Information.
2. Access. Users can access limited features of the Website without disclosing personal information. In order to access the entire Website, users must register for an account, which will provide the registrant with full access to the Website, including access to the Website’s forums and message boards.
3. Information Sought During Registration. During the account registration process, you will be asked to submit the following personal information, including your name and at least one active email address. At this time, you will also have the opportunity to subscribe to reports, information about our services and special offers or events. You can unsubscribe from receiving any information from us at any time by updating your registration account information online.
4. Information for Reminder Calls. Unless additional information is voluntarily provided to us, we will only collect and store the following information regarding the persons who will be receiving reminder calls:
- Customer First Name
- Customer Last Lame
- Primary Phone Number
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Time
The additional information you may choose to share with us includes:
- Customer ID
- Appointment Type
- Secondary Phone Number
- Email Address
- Outreach Preference (Call, Text, Email)
5. Automatically Collected Information. Information concerning your computer hardware and software is automatically collected and may be shared with our affiliates and partners. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We use this information to maintain the quality of our service and to provide general statistics about Website visitors.
6. Storage and Transfer of Personally Identifiable Information. We may store and process Personally Identifiable Information in the United States or any other country in which AppointmentReminders.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using the Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
7. Credit Card Information. We will not store your credit card information on our website. Credit card processing and information will be handled exclusively by a qualified third party service provider.
II. Use and Sharing of Information.
1. Collection of Information. We collect and use your personal information in order to operate the Website and to provide its online and electronic services. The collection of your email address, name and address during account registration enables us to send you any requested reports or offers. Information concerning your geographical location is used to determine if we should provide regionalized information to our customers. Except as otherwise stated below, the personal information you provide on the Website will not be shared with any third-parties, although we reserve the right to share such information with our affiliates and subsidiaries without your permission.
2. Sharing Information with Service Providers. We sometimes hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as sending information, providing customer service, and performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies with the information that they need to provide us with such services, and we prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
3. Sharing Information Required by Law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us; (b) protect and defend our rights or property and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, other websites, or the public.
4. Our Use of Your Personal Information. We provide links to send email messages to us for your convenience and your email address is used so that we may reply to your inquiry. We track the pages on the Website that our customers visit in order to determine which areas of the Website are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
5. Retention of Personal Information. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for us to provide the services you have requested.
III. Information from Other Sources.
IV. Information Security.
We secure the email address you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. If you choose to register for an account, you will be required to select a password. This password can be changed at any time after you first log into the service by using your current password. You must keep your password confidential and you must not share this information with anyone. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of the Website before leaving it to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
VI. Use of Web Beacons.
The Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website; they are solely used to compile aggregated statistics concerning the use of the Website. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, the time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
VII. Forums and Message Boards.
Any personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data that you disclose through the forums, message boards, or other public online forums hosted on the Website, may be collected and used by others. We recommend caution when giving out personal information to others in these public online forums. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to visit via hyper-links posted on the Website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. AppointmentReminders.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on third-party websites accessed through the Website.
VIII. User Access to and Control of Information.
1. Access. You can access some of the information that we collect and process about you. For example, you can access information regarding recent orders, personally identifiable information, payment settings, email notification settings, and prior order history.
2. Communications Preferences. With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from receiving any information from us by following the instructions included with the information you receive. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive information, you will need to access your account and update your e-mail address information in your account and sign-up again for the information. Occasionally, we will send out e-mails concerning website disruptions, new products and other news about our products and services. These emails are sent to all account holders and are not subscription-based. Such emails are considered a part of our service to our customers and users.
IX. Conditions of Use.
XI. Contact Information.
APPOINTMENTREMINDERS.COM, LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to AppointmentReminders.com. If you visit, upload content to, or otherwise use the AppointmentReminders.com website (the “Website”), you are accepting these terms and conditions, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and AppointmentReminders.com, LLC, a Colorado limited liability company (“AppointmentReminders.com” sometimes referred to in herein as “we,” “us,” or “our”). Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. If you do not agree with or do not accept any of the Terms, please exit the Website immediately and refrain from any further access and use of the Website and our services.
II. Our Content.
AppointmentReminders.com works hard to provide you with a state-of-the art appointment reminder service. The name AppointmentReminders.com and related logos, as well all software used on the Website, and all designs and product names, are the property of AppointmentReminders.com or its suppliers, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws.
III. Content You Provide.
1. Ownership of Customer Information. You will own all information you provide to us on your customers. We will not use any information that you provide to us on your customers for any purpose other than sending appointment reminders and performing related services. We will not provide that information to any third party, except to the limited extent necessary for us to perform our services for you.
2. License to Information on the Forum. For all information posted on the “Forum” section of the Website or that you provide to us regarding our services, you grant us a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub licensable, fully paid and royalty-free right to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to us, including but not limited to any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data you submit to us, without any further consent, notice, and/or compensation to you or to any third parties, except where prohibited by law.
3. No Infringement. You will not post any content or take any action on the Website that infringes or violates any contractual restriction or other third-party rights. If you infringe on other people’s rights using the Website or our services, we may impose suitable sanctions, which may include disabling your account, when appropriate.
4. Removal. We can remove any content you post on the Website if we believe, in our sole unfettered discretion, that it violates these Terms.
5. Protection of Others. You will not post anyone’s identification documents, sensitive financial information, or other sensitive personal information on the Website. You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent. You will not bully, harass, or intimidate other users. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or contains gratuitous nudity or violence. You will not solicit the login information of any other person. You will not use the Website to do anything that is unlawful, or that a reasonable person would perceive to be malicious, or discriminatory. For violations of this section, depending on our assessment of the seriousness of the violation and number of related occurrences, we may remove certain content or terminate your account; we may also refer certain violations to law enforcement authorities.
IV. Registration, Eligibility, and Security.
1. True Information. All information in your account, and all information you provide to AppointmentReminders.com will be true and correct at all times.
2. No Competition or Unauthorized Use. You may not use the Website or our services for any reason that is in competition with us. You will not post any unauthorized commercial communications on the Website. You will not use the Website or our name or logo in any way that is not expressly permitted by us. If you violate the terms of this paragraph we may remove certain content or terminate your account.
3. Sign-In Protection. You will not share your password outside of your organization, permit others outside of your organization to use your account, or do anything else that could affect the security of your account.
4. Updates. You will keep your account and your user information up to date.
5. No Transfers. You will not transfer the right to use, access, and update your account to any person without first receiving our consent.
6. System protection. You will not upload malware, virus, worms, trojan horses, rootkits, spyware, adware, or other malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation of the Website or any other computer.
7. Automated Access. You will not collect user’s content or information, or otherwise access the Website using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
V. Payment Terms.
When you use the Website and our services, you agree to our payment terms. Please review our payment terms prior to making any purchases.
We can modify, supplement, or replace these Terms at any time, effective upon posting at [• web address] or by specifically notifying you. If you do not want to agree to the changes to these Terms, you can terminate pursuant to Section VII.
1. Mutual Right to Terminate. You may terminate your use of the Website and our services for any reason or for no reason, at any time, with notice to us. The notice will be effective at the time it is processed by us. We may terminate your use of the Website and our services for any reason or for no reason, at any time, with or without notice. Termination by us will be effective immediately or as specified in the notice of termination.
2. Termination for Cause. If you violate these Terms, we can terminate your use of the Website and our services. You will be notified by email, or when you try to access your account.
3. Effect of Termination. At such time as your use of the Website and our services has terminated, this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. We may block access to the Website from an IP address or range of IP addresses associated with terminated users. You shall be obligated to pay us any fees incurred prior to the termination of your use of the Website.
1. Choice of Law and Choice of Forum. You agree that any dispute related to your use of the Website, these Terms, any of our policies, or any related rights and duties, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any litigation that may arise between you and us shall be brought in the federal or state courts of Denver, Colorado, and both you and we consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
2. Indemnification. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your use of the Website or our services, you agree that you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS AND ANY RELIANCE ON ANY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, PERFORMANCE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR DO WE GUARANTEE THAT THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
X. Limitation of Liability.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM (A) YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, OR (B) ANY MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
XI. Notice of Copyright Infringement.
If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted or distributed via the Website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform our designated copyright agent by sending written notice by email or U.S. Mail using the information provided in Contact Us. Please include the following information in your written notice: (1) a detailed description of the copyrighted work that is allegedly infringed upon; (2) a description of the location of the allegedly infringing material on the Website; (3) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (4) a statement by you indicating that you have a good-faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, affirming that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (6) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
1. Notices to You. We may send you notice by email, posting on the Website, U.S. mail, or courier using the information you provide to us in the contact information of your AppointmentReminders.com account. Any notice shall be deemed received by you either (a) 24 hours from being sent by email, provided through your AppointmentReminders.com account, or posted on the Website; (b) 5 days from postage in the U.S. mail; or (c) upon confirmation of receipt if sent by courier. We shall have no liability related to your failure to maintain accurate contact information.
2. Notices to Us. Any notice to us shall be sent to [• email]. The notice will be deemed received when we provide notice of confirmation.
1. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, that finding shall in no way effect any other provision of these Terms or the validity or enforceability of these Terms and the remaining provisions shall be fully severable, and these Terms shall be construed and enforced as if such invalid provision had never been inserted in these Terms.
2. Entire Agreement. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and AppointmentReminders.com with respect to the subject matter hereof.
3. No Waivers. If we fail to enforce any portion of these Terms, it shall not act as a waiver of our right to enforce any portion of these Terms.
4. No Injunctive Relief. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive, or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of AppointmentReminders.com or the use of any content or materials.
5. Assignment. The rights and obligations related to your use of the Website and our services and your rights and obligations pursuant to these Terms are not assignable by you without our written consent. Any assignment without our consent shall be null and void. We may freely assign or delegate our rights and obligations under this agreement, fully or partially, and without notice to you.
6. No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.