Which Businesses Need Automated Appointment Reminders
If your business counts on customer loyalty, then you should consider investing in some great customer service tools. One of which you may already be familiar with – is automated appointment reminders. Not only is this tool a big win for your business, but it is also a great customer service benefit for your customers.
Appointment Reminders for Businesses
- Our appointment reminder service suits therapists of all types. We have independent therapists as well as large, multi-location therapy practices.
- Accountants can easily utilize our appointment reminder service during tax season. Since there are no contracts, you can keep your account only as long as you need it.
- Lawn Care professionals can use our service to let their customers know when the next lawn mowing or treatment is scheduled.
- Heating and Air Conditioning companies can send reminders for upcoming installations as well as annual reminders for routine maintenance.
- Fitness Instructors can send text message alerts to clients to encourage them to work out or eat healthy as well as information on upcoming classes
- Hairstylists and salons can send appointment reminders to customers every few months when it’s time to schedule a new appointment.
- Pest Control companies can utilize our services to remind customers of existing appointments or annual checkups.
- Auto mechanics can send a text or phone call reminders when a customer is due for an oil change or service.
- Realtors can use our reminder appto send text messages to clients regarding showings, open houses, walk-throughs, new listings, price reductions, and more!
- Photographers can remind their clientsabout upcoming photoshoots, specials, and more. They can also let clients know when their pictures are ready for viewing.
- House cleaning services can utilize recurring Google Calendar appointment reminders to remind their clients of bi-monthly scheduled cleanings
- And much more!
Appointment Reminders for The Medical Industry
If your business maintains any type of health information for your patients, you are required to be HIPAA Compliant. Some of the types of businesses that require HIPAA compliance are
Basically, if you store any type of medical information for your patients, you probably need HIPAA compliance. Our appointment reminder service for doctors and medical staff provides HIPAA compliance at no extra charge when you sign up for a Premium Account.
What is HIPAA Compliance?
HIPAA is the acronym for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act which was passed by Congress in 1996. HIPAA does the following:
- Provides the ability to transfer and continue health insurance coverage for millions of American workers and their families when they change or lose their jobs.
- Reduces health care fraud and abuse.
- Mandates industry-wide standards for health care information on electronic billing and other processes; and
- Requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information
Automated Reminders Create Convenience for Everyone
Using automated appointment reminders will cut down on the time you are taking away from your staff when they have to call your daily appointments. So much so, that appointment reminders have been shown to decrease no-shows by as much as 80%. As a result, this customer service tool will directly increase your bottom line. How many other tools can do both? Very few. In addition, you not only save your staff time but offer convenience to your customers. They don’t have to interrupt their day to answer your call. Instead, they can simply reply back to a text message to confirm their appointment. Such a simple step will ensure the likelihood of them showing up for their appointment. And if they do need to cancel you will know ahead of time.
Reminder Tools Offers More Than Just Appointment Reminders
If you own a hair salon and you have a customer that has her hair treated every six weeks, then she is a very consistent client. However, life gets busy, and she may forget to make her next appointment. Worse, she may forget she needs to reschedule her existing one! A simple text message can be used to remind her about her upcoming appointment or to remind her to make an appointment. One text can lead to potential big business. SMS messages are so popular that you may even notice activist campaigns using them. Once a person shows interest and signs up with their information, they can now receive calls to action from the activist group. This is a great way to communicate with a large group of people and still give them a sense of community and belonging.
You Can't Go Wrong with Increasing Your Business
The best part about text message reminders is how easy they are to opt-in and out of. If you lose a customer or if a person loses interest in an organization, they can easily opt-out of receiving communication from them. On the other hand, asking your clients to opt into text communication is just as easy. When you use a program like AppointmentReminders.com we can even integrate the program into your existing calendar. Whatever database you use, likely we can integrate with it. We also supply many tutorials and videos that you can use to easily learn all the great features the program offer. Start with your 30-day free trial today!