The Cost to Send Appointment Reminders?
The big question businesses ask is “What does it cost to send Appointment Reminders? I see the real cost of your missed appointments is more than just dollar signs. The number of appointments missed, plus the number of people, can add up to quite a lot. The United States reported spending $2 Trillion on treating preventable long-term diseases – likely ones that could have been avoided if patients showed up to their appointments. If that number doesn’t scare you, how about the $150 billion annual costs as a result of missed appointments?
The Solution Is an Appointment Reminder System
The good news is, that most medical offices have the technology in place to combat the problem of missed medical appointments: appointment reminders. Thanks to the convenience of text messages and emails, missed healthcare appointments have decreased by as much as 80%. But the improvement doesn’t have to stop there. Read on to find other ways you can recoup revenue using appointment reminders. Cheap appointment reminders that fit your budget will be the way to start saving.
The Many Uses of The Appointment Reminder System
Reminding your patients of a missed appointment is just one excellent use of the system. However, there is so much you can do with it, and many medical professionals are figuring it out. You can improve patient communication, collect data using surveys, and schedule follow-up care with inexpensive appointment reminders. Baton Rouge General, for example, has seen exceptional growth in the number of patients who have opted in to receive reminders by way of a text message. In fact, Baton Rouge General has found that as much as 50% of their patients confirm their appointment and show up after receiving a text message reminder.
Our prices are the best in the industry! As low as 5 cents per appointment reminder!
- All 2 Way communication includes the price of 1 appointment reminder (could be up to 3 text messages)
Example –We send a text reminder with appointment info and ask for confirmation such as “reply 1 to confirm this appointment”
They reply to the text with “1” to confirm
We send another text telling them that their appointment is confirmed
- We specialize in Appointment Reminders, so you don’t pay for extra services that you don’t need.
- Never pay for failed appointment reminders and roll failed texts to calls at no extra cost!
- Often, the cost of just one missed appointment is enough to cover the cost of our services
Choose the account level that’s right for your business!
We have 4 different account tiers so you can choose the right one for your company. (We have Inexpensive Appointment Reminders)
- Choose from one of our packages starting at only $9.95 per month. Our Highly Secure, HIPAA Compliant packages start at only $99.95 per month.
- There are No Contracts so you can Cancel Any Time and you can change tiers at any time with the push of a button.
- We offer free Hands-On Account Set-Up and Support from our Headquarters in Denver, CO with ALL Account Tiers!
We have 4 different account tiers to choose from! (Cost of Reminders)
- $9.95 per month – Express Accounts – Our express accounts are excellent for small budgets
- $29.95 per month – Personal Accounts – This allows you to link calendars or upload files
- $59.95 per month – Small Business Accounts – Full-service accounts. Perfect for most small businesses!
- $99.95 per month – Send a high volume of reminders. Optional HIPAA Compliance
- Volume Discounts for sending over 5,000 appointment reminders per month!
* No sign-up fees or contracts
**No hidden fees
***Free 30-day trial
See our Reminder Pricing Pricing Page for more details!
Are You a Part of The Billions of Dollars of Loss In Missed Medical Appointments? Time For a Change
If you haven’t implemented an appointment reminder system in your practice, now is the time. It’s time to stop losing money, stop wasting precious staff time, and stop getting frustrated by patients who don’t show up. It’s a win-win on all sides. And you can start with a free 30-day trial! Using appointmentreminders.com, we offer the lowest prices in the industry! And we also offer a 30-day free trial that does not require a credit card or obligation for future purchases. So, stop losing money and sign up now.