House Cleaning Reminders
Let us focus on your appointment reminders as you focus your time on your house cleaning business. The holidays are upon us, Thanksgiving is next week and there is a lot to plan. You must set the menu, organize all the out of town and in town family. Who is sleeping where? How many people are coming? Is the house clean enough for the in-laws?
People are reaching out to House Cleaners and your schedule will fill up quick. Don’t get bottled neck in trying to text, call and email your clients, it will take up so much of your time. With appointment reminders we will contact your clients for you, with prescheduled texts, calls and emails, so you know can focus being on time, setting your teams for your home cleanings. With Appointment Reminder you can take off the administrative task hat and get back to doing the work that you love. You will have more time to build the relationships and rapport with your clients.
Text Reminder Saves Time & Stress
We help your free up time and reduce no-shows and unprepared clients. Ever get to a client’s home only to find it inaccessible? That wastes time and resources. Your crew spent time traveling to the site and then can’t do their job. How frustrating! With appointment reminders and confirmations, clients get the reminders they need and can be held accountable with cancellation and no-show policies. Not ready for a cancellation policy? Don’t worry, text message still helps your business. Text reminders have a 30% higher confirmation rate than phone calls, and 150% higher rate than emails.
Customizable text message reminders also help keep you and your customers on the same page for their service. For instance, if you have them scheduled for a basic house cleaning service, but they are expecting a premium full home cleaning. You can send a custom appointment reminder to include the scheduled service to identify and eliminate that confusion prior to your crew going onsite.
Fully Integrated with Your Current Calendaring System
Appointment Reminders fully integrates with all your calendars for easy online booking that doesn’t require you to change your current scheduling process. Your clients can book online, directly through you or you can even manually add appointments to your calendar. Then, Appointment Reminders will extract that information and send out appointment reminders. Fully customizable automated reminders mean your support teams can spend less time managing calendars and more time assisting in-office clients. Easy cancellation options help clients provide adequate notice and allow scheduling staff to refill time slots and avoid costly gaps in workflow.
Get started with these House Cleaning appointment reminder template.
House Cleaning Reminders – Template
- Dustbusters Cleaning is scheduled to clean your house from 8am to 2pm on 11-20-21. Reply 1 to Confirm.
- Hi there! Just a friendly reminder about your house cleaning tomorrow at 8:00am. Don’t forget to leave a key in the lockbox. Text me to reschedule!
- Cleaning day is almost here! Renee from Dustbusters Cleaning is scheduled for 8am on 11-20-21. Reply 1 to Confirm, 2 to Cancel or 3 to Reschedule.
- You’ve got one less thing to do on 11-20-21 at 8am. Renee is coming to clean your house! Reply 1 to Confirm.
- Customize a text to say “Let us clean your home so you can prep for Thanksgiving.”
8 Tips for A Successful Self-Employed House Cleaning Company
- First, get out there and spread the word that you are starting your own business.
- Take pride in in your work and always do your best to please your customer.
- Give a follow-up call to ask if they were pleased with your services. If the customer is happy with your work, they will more than likely recommend you to other people.
- Always be honest and trustworthy. People want someone that they can trust to come into their home.
- Always be professional. You want to make a good impression to your customer, and anyone else who might see you arriving or leaving someone’s home.
- Be firm but fair when pricing jobs. Make sure to take into consideration what time and money you have already invested to complete the job at hand.
- Get appointment reminders account set up for House cleaning services so you can utilize recurring Google Calendar appointment reminders to remind your clients of bi-monthly scheduled cleanings
- Keep track of all the money that you have made, products you bought, and mileage on your vehicle throughout the year — you will need that information for tax purposes.
6 Holiday Cleaning Tasks
1. Clean Behind Your Appliances
Dirt, dust, crumbs, oh my! There’s no telling the amount of discarded and unwanted debris you’ll find behind your appliances. An “out of sight, out of mind” philosophy may have worked in previous years, but this is 2021—the year to tackle those hard-to-reach places.
For a thorough cleaning behind appliances, wipe all the rear surfaces with a damp cloth, vacuum out fridge coils, and dust vents. Once you’ve got all the dirt and grime, blast away year-old dust on the floor by sweeping and mopping. Remember, take great care when you’re moving heavy-duty appliances in your home. Ask someone to help with the heavy lifting and ensure the appliance is disconnected from water or gas lines and electrical outlets.
2. Deep Clean Your Upholstery
A year of living your best life on your furniture has surely left unnoticed stains, odors, and dirt trapped in the fabric. One of the most essential annual cleaning chores you should tackle is upholstery cleaning. Not only does clean upholstery give your space a fresh look, but it can improve your home’s air quality if you have a family member with seasonal allergies.
Refreshing your upholstery requires a steam cleaner or spray bottle with a brush attachment and cleaning solution. Your local grocery store should have all the necessary items to rid your fabrics of unwanted dirt. Before you begin cleaning, test the cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous portion of the upholstery to ensure it won’t compromise the color or texture. If everything looks intact after the solution dries, you’re ready to start cleaning your upholstery and mark this task off your list.
3. Refresh and Reorganize the Bathroom Storage
Have you looked at your bathroom cabinets lately and noticed expired cold medicine, almost-empty toothpaste tubes, or old makeup? If you answered “yes,” then it’s time to break out those cleaning supplies and reorganize and refresh your bathroom storage. Remove everything from the space, wipe down all surfaces (including doors and shelves), and then consider what you still need for 2021 and what is so last year.
4. Sweep and Organize Your Garage
Many people use their garages for one thing and one thing only: storage. Whether you’re storing your car or lawn care equipment, this part of your home probably hasn’t gotten a lot of attention. Now is the time to sweep and organize this space to eliminate the chances of attracting unwelcome pests.
Cleaning your garage simply requires the use of a heavy-duty broom (and a mop if you’re feeling extra motivated) to remove floor debris. Ensure all expensive and easily damaged equipment is placed in a safe area. Investing in shelving and wall hooks are great ways to organize your garage and minimize clutter once it’s clean.
5. Touch Up Paint Throughout Your Home
It’s time to tackle all the nicks and scratches sustained to your kitchen and bathroom cabinets and all interior doors throughout your home. Touching up the paint inside your home will create more continuity and be aesthetically pleasing for anyone visiting your space. External paint touch-ups will enhance the curb appeal of your home and make everyone’s heads turn.
6. Organize Your Junk Drawer
Regardless of the size or style of your home, a junk drawer is usually a staple. Whether it’s in your kitchen or office space, it’s time to clean it out and purge any unwanted items. Consider a drawer organizer to create less clutter and more function. Doing this can turn a junk drawer into a functioning drawer ready to serve whatever purpose you need.
Every family can relate that deciding which family member will host the annual holiday party can sometimes be a pain. It’s more of a pain when you find out last minute that this year you will be the one hosting the party. From deciding the menu to decorating the house there is barely any time to think about cleaning. You think to yourself how you can’t afford to spend an entire day cleaning with the never ending to do list you need to complete before the big day.
Every business knows, adding Appointment Reminders will help their House Cleaning business so you can serve your clients in the best way. Your clients will gain their entire day back for planning for the holidays. You have helped them become a pro at hosting Thanksgiving because you freed up their time from cleaning.
We’d love for you to give us a shot and that is why we offer a 30 day trial with no credit card needed. While in the trial, we will help you set up your company. This ensures that you know how to use the service and make sure everything is correct.
Please feel free to contact us with ANY questions that you have, and we will get back to you right away!