We offer an extensive library of prerecorded voice files that you can use in your Phone Call reminders free of charge #
Our extensive prerecorded voice file library contains most of the basic phrases that you might use in your reminders. Here are a few examples:
- “I am calling to remind you of your upcoming appointment on…”
- “If you wish to cancel or reschedule this appointment, please call…”
- “To confirm this appointment, please press 1. To reschedule this appointment, please press 2.”
- “You do not need to do anything to confirm this appointment.”
- Numbers zero through fifty
- Months January-December
- Days of the Week
- Days of the Month
- AM, PM, Afternoon, Morning
Record Your Own Voicefiles or Request Professional Voicefiles #
In addition to using this library of prerecorded voice files, we also offer the ability for you to record your own voice files over the phone. Recording your own voice files over the phone is simple and there is no charge for it. This can be done in the VoiceFiles section of the website.
To add any of these voice files in your reminders, simply edit your reminder type by clicking on the pencil icon in the “Reminder Types” tab and choose “Stock Voicefile” for message type. Go to the Reminder Types section for more information on this.