The Reminder Schedule page allows you to set the days and times that your reminders will be sent. #
By default, your reminders will be sent Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM.
Go to the “Reminder Schedule” page to change the days and times that your reminders will be sent. To get to the “Reminder Schedule” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then in the “Navigation Menu” select “Reminder Settings” –> “General Reminder Settings” –> “Reminder Schedule”
On the “Reminder Schedule” screen you will see the following settings: #
- Day of Week: Mon-Sun. Put a check box on the days that you want reminders to be sent.
- Start time: This is the time of day that your reminders will start. *It is not possible to start them before 8AM.
- End time: This is the time of day that your reminders will stop being sent. *It is not possible to end them later than 9PM.
- If Reminder Is Scheduled to Go Out on A Disabled Day…
- Send on First Previous Enabled Day (Example, if you do not send reminders on Saturday and Sunday, the reminder would go out on Friday).
- Use ‘Days Before Appt’ Settings From Reminder Type (This uses the “Before Appt Date – Days Prior” setting from your Reminder Type. Example, if this is set to 2 and you have Saturday and Sunday disabled, the reminder would go out on Thursday).
Additional Notes #
- These are global settings and will affect ALL your reminders.
- To change your Timezone, you can do this by editing your Company.
- The Start Time and End Time represent a window of time that we can send out your reminders. Usually, all of your reminders will go out within an hour of the start time. However, if you schedule an appointment in the middle of the day and it is within this window, your reminders will still go out.