We provide the ability to integrate with most EMRs and scheduling software.
What we Need #
Essentially all we need is a file with the following information:
- Customer First Name
- Customer Last Lame
- Primary Phone Number
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Time
You can also add additional information such as:
- Customer ID (Optional)
- Appointment Type (Optional)
- Secondary Phone Number (Optional)
- Email Address (Optional)
- Language (English/Spanish)
How to Send and Receive Files #
We provide several ways for you to send and receive files including:
- Utilize our Upload Service
- Upload Manually through the portal
- Utilize our API
If you would like to utilize our integration service, please contact us. We will need to know the following info to get started #
- What type of scheduling software do you use?
- Where is the data located (Onsite or Offsite)
- Who manages the data?
- Who is the main account contact?
- Do you have an IT Group Internal or External that manages your software?
- Who is the main technical contact?