Table of Contents
- Events in Blue show the appointments from your Google Calendar that we were able to add reminders for.
- Events in Red show the appointments from your Google Calendar that we were not able to add reminders for.
- Make sure these events have either a Calendar Tag or the Contact Name is in the title or description.
Viewing Event Details #
When you hover over an Event you can see details about it. The details shows the following info
- Event Title
- Tag (If we found one)
- Appt Time
- Whether we added a reminder
- Contact Found in Title: This is true if we located the contact in the title of the event and it matched an existing contact.
- Contact Found in Tag: This is true if we found the contact info in a Calendar Tag in the description.
- Reminder Type : This is the Reminder Type for the reminder that we added. Go to the Reminder Types page to find the Reminder Type.
Some Additional Notes on the Calendar Event View #
- You will only be able to see events in the calendar view starting on a date greater than today (aka tomorrow), and you will only be able to see events that are less than 30 days into the future.
- If you wish to view past appointment reminders, you can do that in the reminders screen.
- You may add events to your Google Calendar as many days in the future as you want, we just don’t sync them for more than 30 days out.