This post has information on extracting data from any scheduling software #
Overview: In order to pull data from your scheduling software, you will need to be able to pull the following information from your software. This will be used to create a file that can be uploaded to us.
This topic serves as just a general overview on extracting data. We expect you to have questions about this and recommend that you contact us prior to set up any jobs to extract data.
What data you will need to pull #
- Customer First Name
- Customer Last Lame
- Primary Phone Number
- Appointment Date
- Appointment Time
The Following Info is optional #
- Customer ID (Optional)
- Appointment Type (Optional)
- Secondary Phone Number (Optional)
- Email Address (Optional)
- Outreach Preference (Call, Text, Email)
Once you have extracted the appropriate information, you will need to upload this information to us. You can either upload it manually through import files, utilize our API, or allow us to do with with our Integration Service.
If you would like to utilize our integration service, please contact us. We will need to know the following info to get started #
- What type of scheduling software do you use?
- Where is the data located (Onsite or Offsite)
- Who manages the data?
- Who is the main account contact?
- Do you have an IT Group Internal or External that manages your software?
- Who is the main technical contact?