Create & Upload a Contact List #
Before you can upload your contact list, you need to create or export one. Your contact list will be a .csv file that contains your customer information. You can
- export a list from Google or Outlook
- create your own list (see the Create an Import File with Contact Information Only section).
- Download a Sample List HERE
Please keep in mind that this is optional and there are other ways of creating appointments and adding customers such as
- using “Calendar Tags” if you are using a Google Calendar
- uploading files with appointment information (see the uploading files with appointment information section).
To manually upload your contact list through our website (import files) follow these steps #
- Go to the Import Files page on the Website. To get to the “Import Files” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then from the “Navigation Menu”, choose “My Data Sources” –> “Import Files”.
- Click on “Upload New File”
- Choose the Contact List (.csv file) on your Hard Drive
- Under “Select File to Upload”, press the “Choose File” button. Navigate to the file on your computer and select it. Then click “Evaluate File”.
Import Status #
You will see the status of your import file:
- Upload Progress: Shows whether we received the file
- Evaluation Progress: We attempt to evaluate the file for validation
- Import Progress: Shows the status of the final import of your list
Determining the Import Results #
If the file was not successfully processed, please check the format to make sure it is correct. If the file was successfully processed, you can see how many contacts it found and added in the list.