Table of Contents
Learn how to add customers using the website #
Customers can be added several ways. In this topic we will show you how to add customers through the website interface.
- 1. You can add customers through the website interface.
- 2. They can be uploaded to our site through import files.
- 3. They can be added on-the-fly through calendars.
The “Customers” page of the website will display a list of your current customers. #
To get to the “Customers” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then from the “Navigation Menu” go to “My Customers” –> “Customers/Patients”.
To add an new customer, click the “Add New Customer” button. #
You will see the following fields:
- Last Name (Required): Customers Last Name
- First Name (Required): Customers First Name
- Pri Phone (Required): Customers Primary Phone Number
- Sec Phone (Optional): Customers Secondary Phone Number
- Email Address (Optional): Customers Email Address *Note: If you do not enter an email address, you will not be able to send email reminders.
- Customer ID (Optional): If you have a Customer ID that your company uses to identify customers then you may send it to us.
- Spanish: The default language preference for the customer (English or Spanish)