How do I allow my customer to repeat the message in a phone call type reminder? A phone reminder will always repeat the message twice whether the call is answered by a person or a machine. This is the default setting and you do not need to do anything to enable it. If your call…Read More
Reminder Types Contain the Content of Your Reminders A Reminder Type can be a Call, Text, or Email. You can have as many Reminder Types as you like – there is no limit. You will define the content of your Reminders on the “Reminder Types” page. To get to the “Reminder Types” page, ensure that you…Read More
The Reminders Page – Real Time Reporting on Your Reminders The Reminders Page will show you the current status of all of your reminders. It includes details on the delivery result and the response to the reminders in real time. You can also ‘export’ the results to a csv file from this page. *Note – to…Read More
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020