How come text messages don’t originate from my Caller ID? This post contains information on the Caller ID for text messages. By default we use an internal Caller ID for text messages (SMS). SMS (texts) originate from one of our telephone numbers or a short code. However, with a premium account, we are able to…Read More
Set Up Caller IDs So Your Calls Originate From Your Office Number You will be able to associate your Caller ID with your phone call and email appointment reminders. For phone call reminders, your call will originate from the Caller ID that you have associated with your reminder type. For email type reminders, your caller…Read More
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020