Follow these steps for sharing a Google Calendar with us. Sharing a Google Calendar is the first step to using your calendar to send Google Calendar appointment reminders. Its easy and should only take a few minutes. *Please note – Google updated their interface in early 2018 and the calendar sharing is now available under…Read More
How to Read The Event View for your Linked Calendar When you click on the calendar icon from your list of linked calendars, you will be taken to the Event View for that calendar. In Event View, you can see all of the events that we could read from your calendar. Items in Blue are events…Read More
This topic will provide info on linking a Google Calendar to our website to easily send call, text, or email Google Calendar Reminders. Before you link it to our site, you need to share it with us. For info on sharing a Google Calendar Click Here By linking a Google Calendar to our site, it…Read More
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- The Real Cost of Your Missed Appointments
- COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling and Reminders
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win