Creating and Editing Text Blocks for use in your Text Message, Call, and Email Reminders
What is a Text Block?
A Text Block is simply a block of text that you can use when building your Reminder Types. You can use Text Blocks in Calls (Text to Speech), Text Messages, or Emails.
To get to the “Text Blocks” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “Text Blocks”.
You will be presented with the following screen:
If you Create a New Text Block, or Edit a Text Block you will see this screen.
- Text Block Name: Choose a Name for this Text Block
- Text Block Content: Enter the Content of this Text Block
After you have successfully created or edited your Text Block, you can now use it in your Reminder Types.
If you ever need to edit your Text Block, you will need to come back to this screen to do it.
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020
- Rebuilding Trust In The Dentist Office After COVID-19
- Tips For Managing Patients Who Won’t Follow COVID-19 Protocols
- Increase Business Through Mobile Messages
- 5 Things You Can Automate Right Now
- 3 Unusual Medical Innovations In The Works
- Automatic Appointment Reminders During The Pandemic