If you have Test Mode enabled then no reminders will be sent.
Why should I use Test Mode?
Test Mode allows you to upload files, test the API, or connect calendars without having to worry about accidentally sending reminders to your customers.
Can I send reminders to myself while I am in Test Mode?
Yes, you can test all of your reminders by triggering them in the Reminder Types page.
How do I enable/disable Test Mode?
To enable/disable Test Mode, go to the Company Info page and change the setting.
Will appointment reminders that I create during Test Mode be available in Live Mode?
Yes. You should ensure that you have deleted any unwanted reminders before switching back to live mode.
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020