How to Download Reports Programatically
We provide the ability for you to download reports with your appointment information programatically by calling a secure URL, passing in your credentials, and downloading your file(s). This allows you to write your own data integration tool to download your appointment reminder status on a regular schedule. To do this you will need to build your URL as follows.
To download reports programatically you will need to build your URL as follows.
- WebsiteURL = “https://secureserver.appointmentreminders.com”
- Port = “:443” – Always use port 443
- PageName = “Reports.aspx”
- username = Your Account Username
- password = Your Account Password
- ReportType = “Report Type : Reminder Results or Reminder Summary”
- startdate = Start date of the report (e.g. 4/20/2013)
- enddate = End date of the report )e.g. 4/21/2013)
You may also send the following optional parameters
- ReminderComplete (True/False)
Sending these parameters will limit your result set
A typical complete URL would look like this…
Once you are connected you can use the .Net WebClient or any other Web Client to upload your file.You can also use a similar process to upload files. By utilizing 2 way programmatic communication, you can build a customized interface to integrate with whatever scheduling software or EMR that you are using.