How do I allow my customer to repeat the message in a phone call type reminder?
A phone reminder will always repeat the message twice whether the call is answered by a person or a machine. This is the default setting and you do not need to do anything to enable it.
If your call includes key press options, then pressing the * key will repeat the message again. However, you may wish to prompt the customer to do this by adding a message to your phone call reminders (e.g. “To repeat this message, press star”).
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020
- Rebuilding Trust In The Dentist Office After COVID-19
- Tips For Managing Patients Who Won’t Follow COVID-19 Protocols
- Increase Business Through Mobile Messages
- 5 Things You Can Automate Right Now