How do I allow my customer to repeat the message in a phone call type reminder?
A phone reminder will always repeat the message twice whether the call is answered by a person or a machine. This is the default setting and you do not need to do anything to enable it.
If your call includes key press options, then pressing the * key will repeat the message again. However, you may wish to prompt the customer to do this by adding a message to your phone call reminders (e.g. “To repeat this message, press star”).
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- The New Healthcare Automation
- The 3 Biggest Benefits Of Using Email Appointment Reminders
- Automated Appointments and The Post Vaccine World
- Increasing Your Patients and Your Profit Line
- The Real Cost of Your Missed Appointments
- COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling and Healthcare Reminders
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders