The Reminders Page – View Reminders in Real Time
The Reminders Page will let you view reminders that you have scheduled. It includes details on the delivery result and the response to the reminders in real time. You can also ‘export’ the results to a csv file from this page. *Note – to schedule nightly reports that will be emailed to you, see the ‘Reports’ page. To get to the “Reminders Page”, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “Reminders”.
View Reminder Status and Results
Following this Screenshot is a definition of these fields:
By default, the Reminders Page will show you all of your reminders with appointment dates during the next 30 days. You can change this time frame, return results for a specific Reminder Type, narrow by customer name, and more!
Narrow Down Your Results by Changing the Following Fields:
- Appointment Start Date: Enter the start date to view reminders with appointments starting on this date
- Appointment End Date: Enter the end date to view reminders with appointments ending before or on this date
- Last Name: Leave blank to return all results or enter a Last Name to narrow the results
- Reminders to Show: (All, Complete, or Incomplete): Choose the status of the reminders that you want to view
- All: View ALL of your reminders
- Complete: View reminders that have been sent (or attempted to be sent and failed)
- Incomplete: View reminders that are scheduled
- Reminder Types: Choose “ALL” or choose a specific reminder type
- Order By: Choose how to order your results
- Calendar View / List View:
- Calendar View: Provides a snapshot of your reminders in a calendar view. Click on an event to see details on the event.
- List View: Provides a detailed list of all of your reminders. *Note – List View provides more details than calendar view.
- Download CSV: Click this button to export your reminder results into a .csv file that can easily be opened in excel or any text reader.
Understanding The Rows in Your Results:
Your results will contain a row for each reminder that matches the search fields that you have entered:
- Blue Rows: Blue rows indicate reminders that were “successful”. By “successful”, we mean that as far as we can tell, the reminder was delivered to the recipient.
- Red Rows: Red rows indicate that the reminder failed. For text messages, it usually means a non-mobile or bad number and for calls it means no-answer, or a bad number.
- Customer & Appt Info: Name, Phone Number, Customer ID, Appt Date & Time, and Reminder Type are included in the results.
- Result: Shows the delivery result.
- Stop Reason: Shows the reason that the reminder was stopped. Stop Date Passed indicates that the reminder was probably scheduled after the acceptable time frame to send the reminders
- Response: Shows the persons response to the reminder.
- Reminder Start & Stop Date: This is the acceptable date frame to send the reminder.
- More Info: This link will show you the details of the messages that were played in the reminder.
Additional Ways to View Reminders
The Reminders Page allows you to view reminders and their status in real time. You can also download CSV files with the reminder results. Additionally, you can set up nightly or weekly reports to be emailed to you.