The Reminder Schedule page allows you to set the days and times that your reminders will be sent.
By default, your reminders will be sent Mon-Fri 9AM-8PM.
Go to the “Reminder Schedule” page to change the days and times that your reminders will be sent. To get to the “Reminder Schedule” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “Reminder Schedule”.
- Day of Week: Mon-Sun. This is the day of the week that you are modifying the settings for.
- Enabled: Check this box if you want reminders to be sent on this day of the week.
- Start time: This is the time of day that your reminders will start. *It is not possible to start them before 8AM.
- End time: This is the time of day that your reminders will stop being sent. *It is not possible to end them later than 8PM.
Please note the following about your reminder schedule:
- Your reminders will be sent periodically throughout the day starting at the start time and ending at the end time. Basically this is the window of time that we will send your reminders. You should try to select at least a 4 hour block to ensure that we have enough time to send all of your reminders.
- If you disable certain days (Sat and Sun for example) then your reminders will be send on the first available day prior to the disabled days. For example if you set up an appointment for Monday and your reminder type is set to send reminders 1 day before the appointment, and you choose to disable Sat and Sun, your reminder will go out on Friday.
- Ensure that your Timezone is set correctly in the Company Customization page. Make sure you set this correctly or your reminders may go out at the wrong time. For example if your company is located in California but the Time Zone is set to EST your reminders may start going out at 5AM instead of 8AM like you have it set on the Reminder Schedule.