The No Reminder List
The No Reminder List is a list of your customers who have requested to NOT have reminders sent to them, or to request a certain outreach method not be used (call, text messages, or email).
The No Reminder List can be added to by 2 different methods
- You can edit the No Reminder List directly through the web interface
- The No Reminder List can be modified when customers opt out of a reminder that is sent to them
To modify the No Reminder List manually follow these instructions:
Go to the “No Reminder List” page. To get to the “No Reminder List” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “No Reminder List”.
- Phone Number : The phone number for your customer
- Email Address : The email address of your customer
- Do Not Call : If checked, this customer will not receive any call type reminders
- Do Not Text : If checked, this customer will not receive any text message type reminders
- Do Not Email : If checked, this customer will not receive any email type reminders
Click the pencil icon to edit a record or the red X to delete a record.
How someone can remove themselves by replying to a reminder:
Email Type Reminders:
There is automatically a link added at the bottom called “Unsubscribe”. If a customer clicks on the link, they will be unsubscribed from email reminders. This is a requirement of sending auto-generated emails and there is no way to remove this link.
Text Message Type Reminders:
Call Type Reminders:
If someone presses ‘9’ in response to a call type reminder, they will be unsubscribed from calls. If you want people to be aware of this option then you will need to add it to your call type reminder (e.g. press ‘9’ to unsubscribe).