How to Upload Import Files Programatically
We provide the ability for you to upload import files with your appointment information programatically by calling a secure URL, passing in your credentials, and uploading your file(s). This allows you to write your own data integration tool to upload your appointments on a regular schedule.
To do this you will need to build your URL as follows.
- WebsiteURL = “https://secureserver.appointmentreminders.com”
- Port = “:443” – Always use port 443
- PageName = “UploadFile.aspx”
- username = Your Account Username
- password = Your Account Password
A typical complete URL would look like this…
Once you are connected you can use the .Net WebClient or any other Web Client to upload your file.
You can also use a similar process to download files. By utilizing 2 way programmatic communication, you can build a customized interface to integrate with whatever scheduling software or EMR that you are using.
We provide code examples in C# and VB.NET that you can download here.
Click Here For more information on structuring your import files
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- The New Healthcare Automation
- The 3 Biggest Benefits Of Using Email Appointment Reminders
- Automated Appointments and The Post Vaccine World
- Increasing Your Patients and Your Profit Line
- The Real Cost of Your Missed Appointments
- COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling and Healthcare Reminders
- Improve Online Reviews with Appointment Reminders
- How is a No-Show Rate Calculated?
- 3 Tips for Effectively Communicating With No-Show Clients
- Using Text Message Appointment Reminders