This post has info on how to cancel your account
With our services, there are never any contracts, set-up fees, or cancellation charges period.
If you are in the trial period, and have not entered any payment information, you can simply let your account expire and you will not be charged.
If you are a current customer and wish to cancel your account, we make it super easy to do that. You just need to send an email to email@example.com with the subject line of “Cancel Account”. This will create a ticket that will be a permanent record for you and us. Make sure you include the following information in the email:
- Your company name
- Your name and contact info (in case we have questions)
- Reason for cancelling (optional)
Once we receive the ticket we will respond quickly (usually within 2 business days). You will get an email back to let you know that we have received the request. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
*Please note – we charge at the end of the billing cycle so you may get one last monthly charge after your account is closed.
If you wish to leave your account open but want to ensure that no reminders go out you can do this by putting your account in ‘Test Mode’.
Search Help Docs
Help Doc Categories
All Help Docs
- How CPA’s are using Appointment Reminders during Tax Season
- 2021 New Year Resolutions: Are You Ready?
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay Safe During The New Year
- Automated Appointment Reminders For The Win
- How To Build Your Small Business During The Pandemic
- The Importance Of Self-Care In 2020
- Rebuilding Trust In The Dentist Office After COVID-19
- Tips For Managing Patients Who Won’t Follow COVID-19 Protocols
- Increase Business Through Mobile Messages
- 5 Things You Can Automate Right Now