Learn how to add customers using the website
Customers can be added several ways. In this topic we will show you how to add customers through the website interface.
- 1. You can add customers through the website interface.
- 2. They can be uploaded to our site through import files.
- 3. They can be added on-the-fly through calendars.
The “Customers” page of the website will display a list of your current customers.
To get to the “Customers” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “Customers”.
You can page through the results, or narrow the results down by entering a First Name, Last Name, and/or Customer ID.
To add an new customer, click the “Add New Customer” button.
You will see the following fields:
- Last Name (Required): Customers Last Name
- First Name (Required): Customers First Name
- Pri Phone (Required): Customers Primary Phone Number
- Sec Phone (Optional): Customers Secondary Phone Number
- Email Address (Optional): Customers Email Add
- ress *Note: If you do not enter an email address, you will not be able to send email reminders.
- Customer ID (Optional): If you have a Customer ID that your company uses to identify customers then you may send it to us.
- Outreach Type: The default outreach type for the customer
- Language: The default language preference for the customer (English or Spanish)
- Go to “Add Reminders” screen: If this box is checked you will go to the “Add Reminders” screen after this customer has been added.