This topic will show you how to export your contact list from Outlook or Google into a CSV file.
How to export from Outlook:
Follow these steps to export your contact list from Outlook into a CSV file. Once created, you can simply upload it to your appointmentreminders.com account to start sending reminders to your contacts.
- 1. Open up Outlook
- 2. Choose “File”
- 3. Choose “Open and Export”
- 4. Select the “Import/Export Option
- 5. Choose “Export to a file”
- 6. Choose the “Comma Separated Values” (CSV) Option
- 7. Choose the “Contacts” folder
- 8. Choose where to save your file. For this example I am saving it in c:\Temp\Contacts.csv
- 9. Hit Next and Finish (Make sure the “Export Contacts From Folder: Contacts” is Selected
To Export a Contact List From Google:
You can quickly export your contact list from Google into a CSV file. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- From the More actions drop-down menu, select Export….
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Now that you have exported your contact list from Google or Outlook, you can upload it to our site.