Adding Appointments Through the Website Interface.
Before you can send out appointment reminders, you need to sync or add your appointments to our site: There are several ways to do this. We will cover #1 in this posting.
- You can add appointments through the website interface.
- They can be uploaded to our site through import files (.csv, .xls).
- They can be added on-the-fly through calendars.
The “Customers” page of the website will display a list of your current customers.
To get to the “Customers” page, ensure that you are logged into your account. Then find either the “MY COMPANY” box in the upper right hand corner or the “Account Navigation” link. Click on either of these to show the page drop-down list. Then click on “Customers”.
You can page through the results, or narrow the results down by entering a First Name, Last Name, and/or Customer ID.
Next, click the Calendar Icon that is associated with the Customer
You will now see a list of all the appointments that are scheduled for this customer.
Next, click on “Add Appointment” to manually add an appointment for this customer.
The following fields will be show:
- Reminder Type: The Description (Name) of the Reminder Type that will be sent to this Customer
- Appointment Date: Date of the Appointment
- Appointment Time: Time of the Appointment
- Custom Fields: If you are using custom fields in your reminders, enter them here.
Finally, Press “Create” to create the appointment
You can see the appointment in the appointment list as well as on The “Reminders” Page.
If you ever need to cancel an appointment/appointment reminder. You can do that as well from either of these screens as long as the reminder has not been sent out.