When you create your account, you will create your main username and password. This account will always be an “admin” account. Once you create this account, you will not be able to change the account username. However, you can change the password by using the “forgot password” checkbox on the login screen.
In addition to your main account, you can add additional users with different access level permissions.
To add additional users to your account, just click on the “Users” link in the navigation drop down.
To add a new user, click on the “Add a New User” button
Enter the following information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- User Level
- Read Only – Read only users can only view the “Reminders” page. This allows them to check in real time, all the reminders in que, all sent reminders, and replies to the reminders. They can also save the results to a csv file.
- Admin – Admins have access to the entire site and have the same permissions as the main user.
- Data Integration – Data Integration users do not have access to the web site and cannot log in with their usernames. They can only upload and download files.
After you add the new user and click submit, the system will send a password reset link to the new user where they can choose a password. Only the user will be able to see their own password.
After you have created a user, you will be able to do the following..
- Edit the user information
- Delete the user
- Send a password reset link