In this blog post, I would like to talk a little bit about creating weekly import files with your customer’s appointments.
This is a good solution if your business has the following:
- Does not schedule through Google Calendar
- Has a regular customer base that schedules appointments (not a ton of new customers).
Step 1 – Create a customer import file (you can do this monthly or weekly or as often as you wish).
- Make sure you include the customer ID in this import. (screenshot below).
- The customer ID is what you will use in your appointment import in step 2.
- Basically, this file is just a .csv file that consists of a few fields to identify your customers.
- Upload this file to your account through the Import Files section. This will add all of your customers.
Step 2 – Create your weekly appointment import.
- Basically just a .csv file with the following fields.
- Upload your file to your account through the Import Files section of our site.
- This way you don’t have to upload all of the customer info every week.
- If you add more customers, you can simply upload another customer import.