Customizing and Roll-Overs are two appointment reminder challenges you might face when, especially when setting up your integration. This challenge might seem difficult at first, but with this guide, our solutions are easy.
Set up your text reminders to roll over to a call reminder if the text fails
Follow these few easy steps:
- Set up both reminder “types” by clicking on the Reminder Types link
- Once you have set up your reminder, click on the Triggers link
- For ‘Trigger Name’ enter ‘Text Fails – Roll to Call’
- ‘Rem Type Seed’ is the reminder that the trigger will trigger off of when certain conditions are met. Go ahead and choose your text reminder type for this field. Mine is called ‘AppointmentReminders Demo Reminder Text’
- ‘Result to Trigger’ is the condition that must be met in order for the trigger to fire. Select ‘Reminder Failed’ for this field
- ‘Triggered Action’ is what will happen when the condition is met. Select ‘Schedule Reminder’ for this field
- ‘Rem Type Triggered’ is the reminder type that will be triggered when the condition is met. Select your call type reminder for this field. Mine is called ‘AppointmentReminders Demo Reminder Call’
- Press Save and you are done!
Customizing Your Email Reminders
Follow these easy steps to use the Customize Tab to customize your reminders:
- Log in to your account and click on the “Customization” button. Most of the settings on this page, other than Time Zone, really only apply to email reminder types.
- Choose your appropriate time zone
- You can also add your website URL, company logo, social media links, and any other company materials you want to include
- Also select your brand color which will show up as a border color in the email
- If you do send email reminders, this is a great way to make your emails look professional and to include your company branding colors and logo. You can also have the email reminders generate from any email address that you like. In this way, it will add more credibility to your customers and you will be able to check replies to your email reminders
- Click save and you’re done!
Now that you know how to use these two features you can feel more confident with these common appointment reminder challenges. If you need further help feel free to give us a call and we can help you navigate more features.